SKI RENTAL - Zell am See
Whether you are a beginner or a professional – we offer perfectly maintained ski & snowboard equipment for children and adults and of course top service!
Our professional TEAM will be happy to advise you and help you with words and deeds.
Start directly into the fun on the slopes or browse through our modern sports shops in the valley station AreitXpress, CityXpress and TrassXpress right next to the ski school offices.
Children up to 10 years free
If both parents rent their equipment from Bründl Sports, children up to the age of 10 receive the equipment incl. helmet for free for the same period.
Tip: Reserve ski equipment online & save money
12% DISCOUNT EXCLUSIVELY FOR YOU
All rental benefits at a glance
- Networking of all service network stations
- Free exchange to other models
- Free ski depot for children up to 10 years of age
- Right of withdrawal free of charge
- Daily billing
- Rental prices incl. breakage insurance
- Children up to 10 years free if both parents also rent
- Rent 7 days – pay 6 days
- 50% discount for children
- 20% discount for young people
- Free helmet for children
- Group discounts
- Computerised security settings
- High-end ski service on Wintersteiger service robot
Ski lockers for your equipment
Our storage boxes are available for stowing your equipment.
- 2-piece box (2 pairs of skis + boots + helmet) heated
- 4-person box (4 pairs of skis + boots + helmet) heated (except Areit I mountain)
In the following stations we offer the possibility to deposit the equipment directly at the slope:
- AreitXpress Valleystaion & Areit I Mountain staion
- Schmittenhöhe Valleystaion
Unfortunately, depot boxes at the CityXpress station cannot be booked online at the moment.
Do you have any questions or requests?
Please send us an email or give us a call!
* Ski passes and equipment are not included in the ski course price. If a group reduces to 3 participants, the ski school reserves the right to combine groups or shorten the course time. The ski school declines any liability for accidents that occur during or before the ski lessons. Course fees will only be refunded in the event of injury or illness, with medical confirmation – as a difference. Course cancellations due to bad weather, lift failure (force majeure) will not be reimbursed.