Packages - Youth (16-18 years) Ski & Snowboard
ALL in ONE PACKAGEBEGINNERS
5 days x 4 hours course + 7 days equipment * Price: 365 Euro
4 days x 4 hours course + 7 days equipment * Price: 340 Euro
3 days x 4 hrs course + 7 days equipment * Price: 310 Euro
ALL in ONE PACKAGEINTERMEDIATE & ADVANCED
4 days x 2,5 hours course + 7 days equipment * Price: 305 Euro
3 days x 2,5 hours course + 7 days equipment * Price: 275 Euro
2 days x 2,5 hrs course + 7 days equipment * Price: 225Euro
* From 25.12.2022- 06.01.2023 continuous course operation and almost daily course start is possible!
* There will be no Ski & Snowboard group courses on 1st Jan 2023!
LESSON HOURS “SKI & SNOWBOARD” Beginners
SUNDAY to THURSDAY, from 10:00 – 12:00 + 13:00 – 15:00 (4 hours course per day)
LESSON HOURS “Ski ” – INTERMEDIATE & ADVANCED
MONDAY to THURSDAY, from 10:30 – 13:00 (2,5 hrs. course per day)
LESSON HOURS “SNOWBOARD” – INTERMEDIATE & ADVANCED
Sunday to WEDNESDAY, from 10:30 – 13:00 (2,5 hrs. course per day)
Important course information
The ALL in ONE packages are only available ONLINE. Book at least 3 days before the course starts!
Why book online?
9:30 am at the ski school office – AreitXpress, CityXpress, Schmittenhöhe.
Ski school offices>
Please let us know your skill level when booking!
* G1-GREEN – First time on skis
* G2-GREEN – can already brake
* G3-GREEN – can do easy turns
No previous knowledge is required for a beginner’s ski course. For beginners we recommend a 3, 4 or 5 day course (course start: Sunday and Monday).
* B1-BLUE – can ski easy blue runs
* B2-BLUE – can ski on blue slopes safely
* RED – can ski red slopes
* BLACK – can ski black runs
Explore the skiing area Zell am See – Kaprun with us.
Are you not sure which skills you have?
Send us an e-mail or give us a call, we will be happy to advise you!
It is best to come to one of our ski school offices the day before the course to check in and pick up your course ticket and equipment!
Please allow enough time for the rental! In the high season there may be waiting times despite pre bookings!
With the ALL in One Package you have the equipment for 7 days included.
You can enter the date of collection yourself when booking online!
We recommend that you collect the booked equipment one day before the course starts, if possible, so that you don’t have any stress on the day the course starts!
If this is not possible, please come to us or the ski rental shop at least 1 hour before the start of the course!
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have:
Contact Ski School >
Offices & Meeting Places
The 3 ski school offices of the Zell am See – Ski School are located directly at the valley stations of the cable cars and are open daily from 08:30-17:30!
A – AreitXpress,
B – CityXpress,
C – Schmittenhöhe
With our 6 meeting points, distributed throughout the ski area of the Schmittenhöhe ski resort in Zell am See, we offer you a perfect service. Some of the courses start from meeting point F – Areitbahn 3 / TrassXpress mountain station.
Packages Ski & Snowboard
Do you have any questions or requests?
Please send us an email or give us a call!
* Ski passes and equipment are not included in the price of the ski course. If a group is reduced to 3 participants, the ski school reserves the right to combine groups and shorten the lesson time. The ski school declines any liability for accidents that occur during or before the ski lessons. Course fees will only be refunded in the event of injury or illness, with a doctor’s certificate – as a difference. Course cancellations due to bad weather, lift failure (force majeure) will not be reimbursed.